Clinical Specialist II: Licensed Mental Health Provider
Synchronous Health is hiring licensed mental health clinicians to provide telehealth services to people receiving comprehensive treatment for a variety of behavioral health conditions. Treatment programs include primary diagnoses of opioid use disorders, depression, trauma, and other co-occurring behavioral health conditions. Sessions are conducted via secure video. Scheduling and documentation are conducted through a secure web platform. Treatment plan interventions are delivered to Participants (clients) through a proprietary chatbot designed to extend the therapeutic alliance into the moment support is needed.
- Clinician II candidates are independently licensed to diagnose and treat mental health conditions
- Experience with treating substance use disorders as part of a comprehensive treatment plan with an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to use technologies as part of practice for administrative and clinical support (i.e. scheduling, notes, chat, web-based or app-based interventions)
- Ability to work remote, in a secure, private location (outpatient office or home office are acceptable; coffee shops are not acceptable)
- Access to laptop or tablet and internet connection